Hello! a friendly one. ^^

So its ok for you to blantaly take the thread offtopic as you did in your 2nd post .
Its ok for you to time and time again accuse Puny posting on multi alts .
Its ok for you to act Alpha and call others Beta and flame people.
But its not ok for others to stand up to you and voice there views and when we do its bullying either you are being very ironic or you actually believe in what you are saying.
You have totally destroyed yet another thread like you always do and made it all about you ,you are indeed a very selfish little man who need to grow up .

See how personal that is?

Oh for heavens sake ive seen you type alot more worse you are blantaly trolling and trying to do mind games and iam flagging all your posts as derailment you should be ashamed .

In all fairness we all hijacked the thread

I’m sure there is an ignore feature on here, use it if you think that I’m a troll.

There is no ignore feature on discourse.

He is the one making it personal on Puny like he does thread after thread read his post history there was no need for him to do it why cant he have just left the OP alone to make friends as a new player to the game ? .

except me of course.

You lot quoted me, not the other way round.

Right im out of here before i serve my 3rd ban of the week but i find what you are doing vile and makes me feel uncomfy on the forums to witness this .

Like I said, the ignore feature.

Guys come on and stop bickering now. It’s never gonna end until one or all get a ban and it’s not worth it.

Canabal, I have no issue with you at all I see you as a slightly cynical person who likes to have the last word, sometimes you make good posts sometimes you make me bang my head on the wall. None of that is bad though, and doesn’t make you a bad person. I apologise if you thought I singled you out, I was just trying to be funny and then disagreed with something you said, simple as that.

Can the thread go back to OPs purpose of trying to make some new in game friends now please.

4 Likes

For the ones stuck in an argument down here, read the very first post…the one starting this thread.

A shy and anxious person looking for friends, just a friendly topic. What happened? Some self-centered folks need to proof a point or want to hear the words “you are right” or whatever they are after.

Shame…on…you…

Nothing to add to what this topic is about? Just stay away. Nobody forces you to be here.

As for that matter @Nøire, if you ever want to do a dungeon or whatever :D…let me know ^^

7 Likes

For the second time, there is no ignore feature.

I am very ashamed of myself and i can only offer a sorry to the OP i wish you good luck in the game and to have fun i apologise with upmost sincerity :anguished:

1 Like

Second time?..what happened to the first?

Blink and you miss it xD

nvm, went over your head.

I thank you for all your nice comments :slight_smile: and thank you for the ones defending the purpose of the thread. Have a nice day everyone :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You might want to add your details to

And the

Topics are less likely to be derailed in there :wink:

2 Likes