Hello! a friendly one. ^^

And you think in a video game is a good place to make friends? :thinking:

You’re in for a treat :smirk:

Well, i have some friends that i knew for 3-4 years, just from games, so i guess it is not so… bad?
Thanks for the opinion though. :slight_smile:

It is.

Unfortunately there is a select amount of keyboard warriors but frankly who gives a hoot about them?

What we need is more of ‘this’ players interacting and helping each other.

To OP, good luck with your adventures hopefully you meet a nice bunch to play with. You’ll probably have to wade through a sea of Male hormones but once you reach the other side it’ll be all good!

I would offer my help but I only know English and Japanese/Chinese.

Don’t be afraid to ask for help a lot of good people on these forums :slight_smile:

1 Like

Found about 5 people I’ve known for 5+ years via gaming.

I also met my (hot) girlfriend through gaming.

i wish you a very nice future with your (hot) girlfriend :stuck_out_tongue:

Hope you find good mates and having a good time in wow!

:muscle:

1 Like

I have met so many awesome people through games that have stayed my friends even after we stopped playing that certain game.
It’s a wonderful thing :laughing:

1 Like

:thinking:

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Wait, you think if it was a male that was looking to make friends you lot would be still lined up to give him your battle tag?

Female was mentioned in the opening post for a reason.

Girlfriend would have sufficed, the emphasis made it hilarious.

i really don’t understand why you are so bothered with me mentioning it. i have seen people in that meeting thread (that was mentioned by someone above) that said about their genders as well. i am here to make friends, if it bothers you much, please just ignore it instead of justifying something. ugh.

I’m not bothered by it, was just reacting to what was said.

Do you and good luck :slightly_smiling_face:

also as i said ,

read first, instead of copying what you wanna show only.

:thinking:

I just made what you said more to the point.

Please excuse canabal, he needs to point out ulterior motives in everything. We still like him though, sometimes… :grin:

1 Like

You don’t speak for me! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Shhh I’m trying to be nice! :rofl:

1 Like

Also, here are some groups where you might find friendly people.

Group code
0yDDDxs25L

Scared of Dungeons:
Group code
BoLReWSqWo

Also Fail Train Discord:

You will find people in them if you hang around and watch and ask.

thank you a lot :slight_smile:

Am not! You take that back! :crazy_face:

I suppose it’s pretty sad when all my ‘troll alarm bells’ start ringing when I read that. I know a guy in the early days of WoW who pretended to be a girl. You won’t believe the amount of free stuff and all the attention he was getting. :sweat:

Honey badger attack … YELP!

well, i gotta figure a way out to delete that part then, maybe people will calm down haha