Hello! a friendly one. ^^

Hey man! Our guild is a friendly guild doing regular raid runs as a guild, also taking randoms to foster a positive community. Contact me ingame if intrested.

1 Like

Sorry i don’t make friends with horde

uhm… o…kay?

Welcome to the game and the forums :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You know you want to… :smirk:

I’m sorry to hear about your friend blocking you for playing shadow, way, way, waaay to many ppl perceive shadow to be awful due to the rep it got in 8.0, yes sure we might not have high on demand aoe/burst, but in high keys our dps is actually higher than the on demand classes due to having constant consistent damage.

I guess what I’m saying is you should be happy that you’re not friends with that elitist anymore. I know that sounds harsh but that kind of ppl simply ain’t worth your’s, mine or anyone else’s time, and the sad part is, the main part of the playerbase is like that

So my advice to you is to try and find a nice guild, guilds are the best way to make friends in this game

1 Like

Oh my I couldn’t disagree more with that statement.
Betas only play with female players expecting it to turn into something eventually.
Any man with some self value can enjoy the company of a female as much as another male.

1 Like

And that’s… exactly what happens anyway? I don’t really get your point

Hi :slight_smile: Friend request sent, so if you`d like to talk to a german about why our language is awesome - happy to help :smiley:

Eh, that was such an innocent comment.

All Dudes that includes the Betas and the Alphas that play with female players or try to hang out with them expect something eventually.

What makes a Beta what he is, is that he’s never successful.

Men and Women Cannot be friends, a dude can be friends with his boys but he cannot be that with a female.

If you are a dude I shouldn’t have to explain this to you.

Why do you think the opening post tells everyone what gender the OP is?..because a lot of dudes play video games.

I’m sorry, stopped reading your reply after this :slight_smile:
Please enjoy your friendships with only males as you like, and leave people who are more open minded.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Canabal please dear dont turn this into another one of your flame wars with a random just move on be the better man and leave it .Stop going off topic and let the OP carry on yeah .

2 Likes

There is men and there is dudes.

1 Like

I don’t make the rules, sorry.

There is disagreement but I’m not flaming anyone.

That didn’t make any sense.

how did a thread about someone looking for friends turn into a poopfest? :joy:

can we put canabal in a cage and hide him away already? lmao

6 Likes

You again.

That’s just not true! I’ve always had more male friends than female friends because I get on with guys more, I’m what used to be called a tom boy. Never had any kind of “relations” with any of my male friends and they have never wanted any.

2 Likes

That’s just bs…I have tons of male friends…

But we still like you sometimes even though you talk bs! /pat

1 Like

Well this is a nice way of getting the thread locked :roll_eyes:

1 Like