Hello? Anyone there?

Dreadmist is now officially almost dead, one raiding guild left on the horde side none on the alliance side.
There are probably more bots than humans on the server which I have to admit is kinda funny.
Is there anyone there Blizzard? can you see us? some help would be appreciated.
There are no random groups and there is nobody to recruit. If 5 people stop playing from our raid roster were done.
And you better believe the people remaining now won’t be paying for transfers they will all just unsub.

Ah nevermind…you’re all too busy with your “other fun activities with employees” I guess.

6 Likes

If you would decide to reroll Serf come Gehenass and w Alkapwn, he’ll help you anyway he can. Was a very sad day when the workshop left Dreadmist, but at least now we can play the game. T5 is slowly killing off the guilds that don’t kill vash and KT just like in TBC, only there are no new people coming to fill the ranks. Even on Gehennas its noticeable.

Thanks but nah I will never pay for a transfer.
Either Blizzard starts acting like a proper gaming company or I will stop paying them.

1 Like

Well in that case, it was a pleasure playing with you mate. But I don’t see Bliz doing anything on short term. Or the long term for that matter. Offer still stands if you would decide to start a new char

1 Like

Then goodluck staying on that dead server. To this day retail wow has dead servers. No hopes for merges, little hopes for connections. Hope dies last but it dies.

I have no hope left as well, will just level up my characters and quit the game on 70. There is nothing to do since no-one is playing on Dreadmist anymore…

Thats so sad, Gandling died too

1 Like

YeaH TOOO SAD THAT IS

you have 5 guilds that have killed vashj, we have 4.

The times I have checked on Dreadmist, there is a max of around 30 people at lvl 70, I simply stopped playing there altogether aswell.

• and im waiting for a merge or free transfer, and ain’t renewing subscription til it happends.

Breaking news… Bulk transfers coming soon ‘tm’. No info yet on which organs you will need to sell to obtain it or if it is even valid for classic… This acknowledging that there is a problem but still not fixing it for the players…

OP said he’s not staying, he’s quitting. If anything, you should’ve said “goodluck irl” : P

I’m in a similar situation. Don’t feel like paying for the transfer, love my alts too much. I’m on Bloodfang, pop is low, not yet unplayable but may go that way…

I do have a faint hope for mergers, because I do believe there are many of us quitting. But if not, yeah gotta work more and sleep more and play some singleplayer I guess.

1 Like

I think the hope for mergers died with the announcement of bulk transfers

1 Like

If you can afford paying monthly sub, you can afford to pay for server transfer.

I bet earning €€ to pay for the transfer takes about same time as writing this topic (or most of it).

Solution is simple.

Maybe so but all five of those guilds have transferred away from the server by now.
Currently there are ZERO guilds on the server that have killed Vashj

Being forced to pay for a transfer, because of Blizzard is dumb.
So if he has 4 characters, he’s forced to pay almost £80 extra?
It’s not right at all lol.

5 Likes

I left the server as you are correct it is a ghost town. Ghennas is pretty good.

Well at least Blizzard were right about TBC.

Raids in pre-nerfed state are hard and now the proof is in the pudding; many guilds breaking up/collapsing.

1 Like

Haha yeah, at least we have a strong incentive here in “deadmist” not to collapse since were the only guild left raiding on the server O_o

So your solution is I should pay 200€ for all my chars I played to level 40+ just so I can play a game that I am already paying for?

It is beyond lazy from Blizzard not to keep their game on a healthy base and while I get that it is indeed a community problem, Blizzard is to blame to actually allow aimless transfers to destroy the demographics.

Sure, I could just transfer one char now and raidlog. But what happens when there will be WotlK? Time to reroll / transfer again? I “wasted” too much time on my chars already. I am out aswell if they don´t come up with a satisfying solution. It is not about 25€, it is about principle at this point. And in all honesty, just shameful and sad.

4 Likes