Hello blizzard

Do something about locks

3 Likes

What are those?
-Blizz

2 Likes

Whats wrong with warlocks?
Damage output, especially on affliction, is good and our utility is way up now with both having our curses returned and portal no longer being a talent.

So be constructive and say what are the things you want to see ‘fixed’.

Demo:

• Bugs
  • Glitches
  • poor PvP performance
  • AI Bugs
  • Weak legendaries
  • Bad synergy with covenants
  • Bad design of conduits
  • Undertuned damage
  • long ramp up mechanics
  • zero mobility
  • Questionable CC
  • Bad design of demon abilities
  • Zero thhoughts behind PvP talents

All these things makes the most unique spec in the game feel bad and out of place in curent gameplay PvE and PvP wise

4 Likes

Ok. Nice list. A lot better then the OPs 1 line of whine.

A few things:
Weak legendaries? Not really; demonic synergy with its uptime is very powerfull. Its basically a 10% damage increase. And usefull/BiS for all 3 specs; wich is quite nice.

Bad in PvP/underwheling PvP talents? Thats more a niche issue wich most specs suffer from sadly.

Rest I really do agree with. Demo could use quite a change. But seeing it needed that in Legion already, I don’t expect that to be done anytime soon.

All Demo legendaries force you to do some form of preparation in order to get profit of using these legendaries.
Forces of the Horned Nightmare - has only chance of casting second HoG.
Balespider’s Burning Core - require you to maintain a buff, in semi static enviroment it could a not a problem, but in PvP it has problems.

Implosive Potential - Same, forces you into very stresful gameplay to maintain 8 second buff

Grim Inquisitor’s Dread Callin - requires you to cast 10 full HoGs in order to get max output from it.

All legendaries don’t give you profit here and now, they are bad for PvP.

Demo has problems for 3 xpacs in the row, 5-6 years of neclecting the spec from blizz, all our old bugs from BFA is still present in SL.

No other spec in game had treatment like demo - “we rather you don’t play demonology”.

Not our problems as players, if current blizz staff cannot do demo justice, it is time to fire them and hire new people.

5 Likes

I’d like destro to be more viable in M+ high keys because affliction is pure torture!

You know sometimes i’d like to do a run while relaxed and not have to be 100% focused and stressed and tabbing all the time dotting everything that moves.

Or wait i thought of something while writing this, make seed spread agony also!

Demonic synergy works only on your and main pets dmg :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I just repeat myself over and over again, switch back to MoP playstyle for the class!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.