Hello, EU!

Hi, EU WoW GD! I have flown over from NA servers (after 2 months of subs) to join a friend who plays here!

Happy and excited to be here!.. and hope my post isn’t against CoC. :sweat_smile:

38 Likes

Hello and welcome! I’m sure things are very much the same EU-side, but I hope you have fun with your friend and find other cool people to play with. Definitely check out the guild and community recruitment forums if you’re looking for like-minded people to enjoy the game with :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Welcome, Heavenseeker!

Just pull up a chair, keep the coffee hot, have plenty of :popcorn: ready to pop when appropriate.

3 Likes

Welcome to the other side of the pond!!!

4 Likes

We will be seeing you later.

Ominous music, followed by slow zoom in and colour change (also, yes that is a “u” in colour)

1 Like

4 Likes

I love all these replies so much :joy: Already lovin’ it all!! Blue hearts all around :blue_heart: :blue_heart::blue_heart:

7 Likes

welcome, benventuo, bienvenue, willkommen, bienvenidos, välkommen. добродошли, добро пожаловать!

5 Likes

:wave: and welcome :).

9 Likes

Welcome, now, if you would follow me to the first class quarantine lounge… :slight_smile:

Not at all. Enjoy your stay!
Places chocolates on the pillow

4 Likes

Hey and welcome!! beers in the fridge :3

2 Likes

Some of us are thankfully not part of the EU, but we’re having fun here too. Welcome!

3 Likes

WHAT?!

You know perfectly well that you have 29405285425 other things you need to do on this forum. It’s so disappointing to see that you would take approximately 3 seconds out of your day to say welcome to someone instead of doing your real job!!!

:angry:

</sarcasm>

Welcome Heavenseeker :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Mods here me not banned O_O yet guys they are watching as i have said just nice stuff checking CoC/rules nothing else .

Thanks for confirmation and Hi op!

1 Like

That makes it sound like you’re a pro-Brexit UK person, instead of a cool-but-distabt Norwegian! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Regardless of whether our individual states are in the EU or not, at least we’re all here together in the (sometimes) happy and (very occasionally) harmonious wow community! :grin:

8 Likes

Oh, Heyup OP, welcome aboard and all that malarkey. We’re not so bad this side of the pond, we can get a bit passionate and argue at times, but mostly we’re nice people, and generally helpful enough. As mentioned, the beers are in the fridge, I’d offer you a cup of tea but someone keeps throwing all my teabags into the Atlantic ocean :stuck_out_tongue:

But yeah, Welcome aboard!

I can recommend stacking up on popcorn aswell, it comes in handy during weekends (which here usually starts on thursdays and enda on tuesday, but sometimes someone forgets and make weekend topics on wednesdays aswell) :popcorn:

2 Likes

Heyyyyy welcome!

You didn’t happen to bring with you some of those small firey cinnanmon candies did you? Asking for a friend ofc.

1 Like

Welcome to Europe!

1 Like

Howdy! And welcome in this madhouse disguised like a forum :grinning:

If you don’t mind give a look at the most mooooonderful thread of the whole World ( of Warcraft) :blush:

4 Likes