Hello, EU!

That makes it sound like you’re a pro-Brexit UK person, instead of a cool-but-distabt Norwegian! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Regardless of whether our individual states are in the EU or not, at least we’re all here together in the (sometimes) happy and (very occasionally) harmonious wow community! :grin:

8 Likes

Oh, Heyup OP, welcome aboard and all that malarkey. We’re not so bad this side of the pond, we can get a bit passionate and argue at times, but mostly we’re nice people, and generally helpful enough. As mentioned, the beers are in the fridge, I’d offer you a cup of tea but someone keeps throwing all my teabags into the Atlantic ocean :stuck_out_tongue:

But yeah, Welcome aboard!

I can recommend stacking up on popcorn aswell, it comes in handy during weekends (which here usually starts on thursdays and enda on tuesday, but sometimes someone forgets and make weekend topics on wednesdays aswell) :popcorn:

2 Likes

Heyyyyy welcome!

You didn’t happen to bring with you some of those small firey cinnanmon candies did you? Asking for a friend ofc.

1 Like

Welcome to Europe!

1 Like

Howdy! And welcome in this madhouse disguised like a forum :grinning:

If you don’t mind give a look at the most mooooonderful thread of the whole World ( of Warcraft) :blush:

4 Likes

Greetings comrade :slight_smile:

3 Likes

and steaks are on the girll!

10 Likes

Nooooooo!! Uruk!!! :sob:

10 Likes

Schmusey, noooooooo!

1 Like

My advice to you is to continue using your US account for the forums.

No they’re in Mulgore.

1 Like

how come everyone thinks i d grill up my fellow moos? you know full well i woul d never do that! :wink:

2 Likes

Unless there is a decent Chianti around?

2 Likes

would go great with some goat kebab.

1 Like

2 Likes

I would. Except mine and the nice forum posters. Everything else is going to become part of the largest BBQ on Azeroth!

This is how you avenge Teldrassil, Blizzard.
1 Like

Curried goat is good, I would recommend it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

NNNNNO!

i d rather throw some humans on the grill. theres enough of em anyways!

Hello and welcome!
:beer: :beer: