Hello everyone, I ask for advice

Hi everybody. I started learning English about two months ago. I’m sorry for creating a new topic, but it’s just hard to find information in English. I want to ask for advice. I want to start going to the 2x2 arenas in the SL. I will have a priest in the team, now I want to choose a character for myself. I understand that it’s better to choose the one I like. But I want a class that will be more dynamic and has more buttons. Thanks in advance for your answers and sorry for the mistakes!

Hunter (SV), Feral, Rogue (sub, assa), WW, ret are all normally decent with a disc priest. Mage can also work too. MM may be good if it remains busted I suppose too. its possible SP/disc could also be good if thoughtsteal remains busted.

I would play whichever class you enjoy the most out of those. Out of those I believe Rogue, SV, feral, WW and ret are normally the best with Rogue/disc probably the most common.

1 Like

What. If you learned this in 2 month then hats off.

5 Likes

How are balanced druids in beta? When i logged in pre-patch i had way more buttons and i had to add another row. Are they still meh or can do some dirty stuff?

If you friend is a priest (Disc I believe) then your choice should be Rogue (Sub - for dynamic playstyle) or Mage (choose your favourite spec here).

Druids are S tier at lvl 60. They synergize well with Necrolords covenant and there is one insane legendary that makes Swiftmend extend hots instead of consuming them. In prepatch rather stay away from it.

Thank you guys for your responses! Most likely I will get 60 lvl on rogue and druid and then choose the one I like the most!

1 Like

if you mean Druid as DPS - rather go Feral for 2s. Boomy isn’t good in 2s with healer from my experience but it’s harder to perform than Rogue. Other DPS that might work with this that I forgot might be WW Monk.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.