Hello, i must consult with the elder druid about corruption

So i have 838k hp at 462il as guardian druid.
My corruption list is:
12% twilight devastation.
0,60% echoing void.
106 shadow damage appendage.
Total corruption amount: 39 just below 40.
i filled the 20 corruption with the appandages.
If you suggest changes in the long way, what would you suggest?
because i think its pretty fine but i am not long tank druid main.

It depends what content you plan on doing really.

If you want to push high keys, your going to want to farm versatility/Mastery gear.

If it’s mythic raiding then perhaps mix some crit and haste in to bolster up your dps a bit.

Currently I’m using:
Twilight Devastation 18% - x1
Versatile 12% - x3
I plan on buying 1 more Versatile 12% when it comes back around.

Versatile will give you flat damage and defense, which is perfect for a guardian druid.
I prefer mastery over haste/crit, since its a health increase and healing received increase, so all my gear is vers/mastery ( or almost anyway, missing a couple bits )

1 Like

thats really good to know

I haven’t tanked since legion, but Ive always seen people have different stats because what they think is important. If you want to be a very hard to kill tank well then go versatility, if you want to be more dps tank then go twilight with a lot of mastery for big health.

Tbh it depends if you are pugging content yes or no. If yes, well I would rather want to have a tank that isn’t squishy since you don’t know if you have a good healer. If you play with friend then you can choose to be more dps, so mastery with twilight. But that’s just my opinion.

1 Like

i like the idea doe i kinda want to be a actual tank, basically good defense and decent offense.

That’s why I opted for versatility / Mastery gear - with Twilight 18% and everything else Versatile 12%.

I like to be under 40 corruption, so at most I’ll have 4 Versatile 12%s.

Currently sitting at 18% mastery ( just from gear, no gems or enchants ) and 32% versatility ( before buffs ).

With my basic 100% uptime buffs i reach 55% versatility.

18% mastery is high enough, you reach 1 million health at around 14-15% mastery, depending on your ilvl.

That’s plenty of damage :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.