Hello, i was wondering why i cant use my healthstone on mt warlock , please help me out

hello, i was wondering why i cant use my healthstone on mt warlock , please help me out.

2 Likes

Hmm, think i may of just encouted the issue your having now. Healthstones are actually bugged at the moment. After using one, i can not use one again without logging out and back in.

The HS gets greyed out and says “Cooldown starts upon leaving combat” in the tooltip, even though i’m not in combat. Even deleting the HS and re-creating it does not fix it. When you delete it, the space in your bags where it was stays a dark colour square, it doesnt even delete correctly.

4 Likes

so how can i fix it?

Only thing that fixes it for me, is logging out and back in. But it will just keep happening every time you use it.

But that’s really just work around. It’s something Blizzard needs to fix.

1 Like

Logging out worked for me yesterday, but not today 26/07/24

yep still happening here 20:30 GMT exactly the same, dark colour in the bag, frustrating especially when it comes to bgs :sweat_smile:

It’s frustrating in raids too. You can basically use your healthstone once in a entire raid… unless you logout after every use, between every boss, which is not exactly viable in a raid.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.