Hello just wondering

If anyone happens to know whats the point of all junk/grey trash items in wow? If I’d be developer I would just propably up money income from mobs for about same amount than trash drops are worth

“Immersion”

On the real though, it’s an outdated system that stems from classic I’d assume. No harm would be done just giving straight up currency instead.

some of the gray items are transmoggable

3 Likes

In an RPG not all drops are good drops.

3 Likes

I dont mind getting greys, they are mogs and gold!!!

2 Likes

It makes the game feel a bit more like a world. Back in Classic you wouldn’t get gold or cloth from beasts so you’d get some junk to sell.

It was fine back when they didn’t fling 47 different things at you to fill your bags in a few minutes.

Inventory Management is something that needs to be simplified greatly. Far fewer items and no more quality ranks for reagents.
Each Expansion should have 1 regular of herb, ore and leather with 1 fancier version of each added a little later.

2 Likes

They improve sexlife.

1 Like

I don’t mind the transmog greys still dropping but the greys that serve only the purpose of selling for gold should go and be replace by gold itself.

They aren’t even loot, they cannot be equiped and serve no purpose other than be a nuisance.

My No 1 Fan atm.

1 Like

Correction. #2.

I also stalk you. But im more discrete about it.

1 Like

And kinder!

1 Like

Ahh… made me blush ! :flushed:

1 Like

We all do, we are just better at it than Dombalomba or whatever their name is

2 Likes

In fact all the forum is made just to stalk puny. but shes never aware of this!

1 Like

Adds flavour, a lot of them have some descript or humour to it.

Transmogs aside, sometimes they’re interesting. Like, I remember dropping a sexy novel in TBC which made me chuckle, and I started collecting those books

Edit: this one! I remember dropping this in Outland but I was probably wrong, or maybe it was another one

I think I saw that one in Legion. Or maybe it’s because you come across the guy leaving a couple of Tauren females in High Mountain.

1 Like

For lazy people like me, that horde all kinds of item drops… its the annoyance of reading “inventory is full” every time you loot a mob…

It forces me to clean up my inventory and stop being such a hoarder. :slight_smile:

It doesnt matter what game i play, my inventory is ALWAYS full :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Every time I open it… I always wondered how a person carrying all that would look in real life… :smiley:

5 chest armors, 9 boots, 6 weapons, 3 of which 2-handers… Pots. Random books, crafting materials (200 ingots of some metal and 400 stones)…

:smiley:

1 Like