Hello, looking for a guild :)

Hello! :blush:

I’m a friendly and fun-loving Havoc Demon Hunter with 616 gear score and a Mythic+ Rio score of 2100, looking for a great guild to join! I love diving into PvE content, especially Mythic+ and Heroic raids, and I’m always up for a good time with the guild. If you’re looking for a reliable player who enjoys working with a friendly team and contributing to some epic runs, I’m your DH!

Let’s have some fun and tackle those dungeons together!

Good morning,
Our guild is fresh but got quite some activity in it and looking to expand that.
Recruiting post: EU - H&A - Chill - HC raids- No drama - Everyone is welcome

Hey there, have you considered? :smiley:

Hi Bloomie,

We would happy to have you! The most off us in Deleo Hostem are 30+, parents and have working life. We would love to have some other members who are joining on discord, have a chat and laugh.
But if you like to social atmosphere and like to meet people. We would be happy to have you. And we still have room for dps in our raid team.

Here is some guild information:

Deleo Hostem!
Founded in 2018, Deleo Hostem began as a PvP guild, and with The War Within, we’re expanding into PvE! With friendly players, our primary goal is to maintain a lively social atmosphere, ensuring that members look forward to logging in for a good time, rather than grinding content with random players. Deleo Hostem was established with the aim of creating a friendly guild that is open to players with varying schedules, kids, and real-life responsibilities.

Raid Team Recruitment
We’re currently seeking all mainly dps for our raid team. Which meets once a week on mondays from 20:30 to 23:00 ST. We appreciate it if you can keep this evening free for raiding, but if you can’t make it occasionally, that’s no problem!

PvP Activities
In addition to raiding, we’re very active in PvP. Whether it’s jumping into a battleground with a few members or enjoying the camaraderie on Discord, it’s always more fun than going solo. We enjoy playing Arenas and occasionally organize Rated Battlegrounds. If you’re new to PvP, you’re more than welcome to join us and learn the ropes.

Raid Team:

Monday 20:30 - 23:00 (ST)

Arena/BG/RBG Events:

Tuesday every other week 20:45 - 22:15 +/- (ST)

Social Activities
Do you prefer random questing or are you more into mount and transmog farming? Either way, you’re welcome at Deleo Hostem. Check our bank tabs for more transmogs!

You can join us by applying to our guild on this website, searching for us in the Guild Finder, or by joining our Discord!

Greeting Hadassa
Discord: vRHVBEXWmz

Hi
We would be glad to welcome you.

BT is MarkBurnell#2927 (or markh1511 on Discord)

Are you an active player looking to push your limits in both Mythic raiding and Mythic+? If so, Keystone might just be the perfect fit for you! We’re currently recruiting skilled and dedicated players to join our ranks, as we’ve just kicked off Cutting Edge (CE) progression with our raid team.

With 800 active members in the guild, we’re very much focused on Mythic+, running keys every night. But right now, we’re especially in need of tanks and healers to round out our roster. If you can flex between tank/DPS or healer/DPS at a high level, we’d love to have you on board!

To apply, head over to our Guilds of WoW page and submit your application: [Keystone Guild Application](insert link). This is the best way to join us and become part of our growing community.

Looking forward to seeing what you can bring to the team!

Best regards,

Jaydee#2908 - discord
Jaydee#2274 - Bnet

Hi I’ve recently created a guild that would fit you well, we are older players who have played at a fairly high level but no longer have the time to commit fully to raiding.

We will be raiding up to heroic each patch and raid Thurs and Sun at 8pm CET, we will drop to 1 day a week as things go onto farm and we understand if you can’t make raids

We won’t have a huge roster as 30 man raids aren’t much fun but we also believe in helping other players

My Btag is Leon501#2740

Hello

Still looking for people :slight_smile:

Needing healer and a few DPS

Thanks

Please feel free to add me on Discord Keyda or gruby_zawiadowca

One and All Guild is a Casual raiding guild with chilled atmosphere perfect for mature working/parent people - some of us played since Vanilla Days including myself

we have an awesome all around community in the guild from Raids to Mythic+ to transmorg collectors etc

We raid Thurs-Friday around 7:15 PM UK time Team 1
and
We raid Monday (one day) 7:15 PM UK Team 2 (alt and unsaved mains)
We M+ on Wednesday 7:15 PM - 3 groups and growning

we are 7/8H Guild currently for TWW Season 1

feel free to contact Dukafleed on Discord for Guild invite and more information
I believe we are a perfect fit - lets have a talk…,.,.,….