Hello, returning player looking for guild

Hello, I am just returning to the game after taking a break since the start of DF and looking for a friendly social, active that doesn’t mind taking someone in that is a little rusty. I am looking at playing unholy dk or dest warlock.

Hey there,

We are a Guild of old friends & new ones too wanting to have fun with no drama, we have members that have been playing since launch day back in 2005 and MamG have been together since 2015 !!

Our raids are Thursday & Monday 19:45-22:30 (servertime).

We are now looking ahead to The War Within and building our team to start strong and main our AOTC whilst still keeping things chilled, relaxed and maintaining the fun aspect!
We will venture into mythic if and when the raid team seems capable of doing so. We also run M+ every day of the week in the meanwhile.

We are looking for strong players with a focussed mind that can take a joke and a laugh but also concentrate on what they are doing and be serious when fighting.

If this sounds like it’s for you, shoot me a msg on here or on discord (Pryora). Hope to hear from you !

Hey Courtlan, check us out we might be what you are looking for, if not we hope you find your home :slight_smile:

Hi CourtIan

Welcome back to warcraft! feel free to message me if Excuses sound like the right place for you. We are looking for new raiders and socials to join us for War Within.

Guild Name: Excuses
Focus: Raiding & Mythic+
Raiding Schedule: Wednesdays and Thursdays, 7:00pm - 11:00pm UK Time
Battle.net Contact: Norvo#2341
Discord Contact norvo.

About Us:

Excuses is a friendly and active guild gearing up for the new World of Warcraft expansion, “The War Within.” We are looking for both social members and dedicated raiders to join our ranks. Our goals include achieving Ahead of the Curve in each raid tier and diving deep into Mythic+ dungeon runs.

Requirements:

• Commitment: Regular participation in raids and events.
  • Team Player: Willingness to work together and support guildmates.
  • Sense of Humour: Ready to enjoy the game and share a laugh or two.

Join us, and become a part of our legendary tales!

Hi courtlan ,

[Forgotten Souls ] are looking to recruit dps for the raid team for next patch. We raid Sun/Mon evenings each week, if you are interested please get in touch with me. Socials are also very welcome!
We do allot of m+ when there is no raid.

If this sounds something for you , please message me.

Cerastes#2628