Hello there, where can I get 2-pieces Hearthfire set retri pala?

Hello,
I need your help. Where can I get Hearthfire PVP set for retri paladin? I have one piece 450 ilvl PVP from achievment Combatant II and where I can get one more piece for 2-set bonus? For Conquest I can get only Obsidian 437 ilvl PVP.

So, my second question is: For example: when I buy for 850 Conquest obsidian Helm and then I´ll upgrade this helm on 5/9 combatant II, it will change to Hearthfire set or no?

1 Like

You can get set items from weekly vault. So there is no guaranteed way to get them.

1 Like

Aaaaah, thank you, Sir :))

What you can do, not right now though, is convert a piece of conquest gear to tier with Catalyst. Until then, sadly you just have to get lucky with vault

Is it possible tho?
As far as I recall, back in SL it wasn’t allowed to convert gear that you obtained before the catalyst was out, and you had to farm new one in order to do so.

Catalyst just opened up, so u can swap thoose items for tier gear, other than that, ur best bet is vault and doing the actual raid.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.