Help: Battle pet weekly dungeons

Hello everyone.

I just finish the four battle pet dungeons for the first time this week but after handing the quest to the NPC. The weekly battle pet dungeon doesn’t show on the NPC. Anyone know why?

Thank you and a happy New Year.

PS: I’m in Pandaria zone but can’t fight any tamers there. There a npc that gave me a quest to fight 10 players for weekly, how do I even start the pet battle pvp? I don’t see the option in pvp queue.

Separate questions.

Dungeons. You have completed all four once each? Have you handed in the quest for each? When you go to the pet shop in Dalaran or Dazar’alor, are you offered a teleport to the dungeon?

Take it one at a time. Concentrate on the first - Wailing Caverns. When you go there, do you see the Blue quest above the Tauran’s head?

Pandaria: to battle the tamers there daily you need to complete Taming Pandaria

Accoring to your armoury, you have done the first three, and now need to move on to Courageous Yon:

To start pet battle PvP, there will be a “Find Battle” button bottom right of your pet pane. You will get creamed at first, but that’s OK; it;s quite disorienting when you start. See the various teams listed top left here:

and watch YouTube vids from Rosqo, Discodoggy, Llennoca for ideas.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.