Help is needed!

How do i change my setting in battle’net so i can see my friend list again? So like i think i did a thing where i moved my icon a bit to the right and now i can’t see the option to see my friend list or chats or anything are there a way for me to change it or reset it to default?

I know you an bring up friendslist with “o”

but no im not sure how to fix the things

1 Like

You mean the undock friendlist options? The new window that opens has the same button to re-dock it. But otherwisen ot sure what you mean.

I think its the onscreen icon to open the list that got hidden

yes and before it’d show what game i was in without that i’d need to click but now i have to click to show it.

i know lots of poeple had a bug the other day where it randomly popped up in the middle of the screen, myself included. but i think the quickest fix would be a UI reset, Customer Support forum would have a guide on how to do it.

Just open the settings and use the “Reset to Defaults” button…

should work? :smiley:

It diden’t work it’s still acting sus

Some screenies could help.

Can only second that when it comes to giving constructive help.

So are we talking about the ingame chat and friendslist or the battlenet launcher friendlist?

In settings of the launcher you can goto the game settings tab and reset ingame options to default.

If this is the battlenet launcher friendlist did you UNDOCK it and now its offscreen? or?

I’m pretty sure it’s the launcher, not ingame, from the description so Angelcynn’s suggestions should work.

well i clicked on it but it woulen’t go back to default.

If I detach it, it appears like this

Then if I close that window or click on the arrow going into the box it goes back onto my launcher

Can you not find the separate box at all to return it to your launcher?

No so i click on the arrow and then what? As i feel like i’ve tried everything

Do you have it collapsed as well when you usually don’t? You can do that in the lower right corner with the arrow there.

1 Like

But in which pannel is it at? As i don’t seem to see that as an option so if you could tell me where that’s at after i click on the arrow i’d like that :slight_smile:

It isn’t shown on Puny’s screenshots since hers are of the upper half of the app. There’s another arrow on the lower part not shown in her screenshots that lets you collapse and expand the visible friendlist.

There is even a Chat box icon next to that arrow showing Chat & Friends… Can you see those?

Last resort here would be uninstalling battlenet app entirely restarting your PC and then reinstalling it, if all else fails ofc. Seems likely for you :frowning: