Help me find a class!

Hello guys! I’m a returning player who’s looking to finally do max level content seriously.

Back when i used to play ( i stopped in WoD) I was an unholy DK. And to be frank I was awful at it. I struggle terribly with my dexterity so playing some of the classes with the most complicated rotations and movement really used to throw me off. Since then I’ve gotten a lot better but I’m still not great with my dexterity. I’m just not sure if I’m ready for high pressure melee combat- i tried fury warrior and hated it! Demon hunter doesnt seem to be for me and I’m not sure i love the fantasy of rouge/monk. Im waiting till i unlock ztrolls to try feral btw.

Nowadays I’ve been levelling a BM hunter and an Arcane mage. Hunter is fun but i don’t want to main it. Arcane on the other hand seems to be right up my street. I’ve figured out my love for burst damage and I don’t mind the big set up of rune, arcane power etc. I find it incredibly rewarding and simple to play. I’m just concerned about the lack of Arcane in pvp; apparently it’s rough. But I love it and want to learn, I’m just curious about what other classes to check out.

So essentially I’m looking for a high burst casting spec that does well in PvP and PvE and is manageable for someone with coordination and dexterity issues. Any advice is appreciated. Any at all :slight_smile:

Firstly, switch to Horde

Maybe consider what character you would like to level up in Shadowlands. You can have fun with any class (exp Survival Hunter)

All specs of mage are capable of high rated play in PvP. Fire mage is the meta due to a single ability (which is being changed in SL) but if you learn to play to your specs’ strength you’ll do just fine.

Bottom line is, play something you enjoy.

why switch to Horde XD

its the best

I can’t agree with that. You can’t kill Vulpera while Horde!

1 Like

i killed a vulpera warrior in stormheim and felt pretty proud of myself

Wholeheartedly…bravo sir, bravo.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.