Help me make sense of this

The meta spec:

Stinky, stealth based, feels like weeb ninja stuff.

How I’d like to play:

Pleasant aroma, no weeb based shadow abilies or stealth shenanigans.

How is it the difference is so stark? I feel like they’ve really hammered home the ‘improved when used from stealth’ stuff.

Playing the meta spec adds way more buttons to press. The flavour is very Subtley like and I HATE it.

When the older style talent trees were introduced I was really hopeful for a more ‘play your way’ kind of approach. What a stinker this is.

Literally changing my main for 10.2 now and I was super hyped to get in to Outlaw. Big sad.

I wanted to play again this seasen after skipping last. Having a look at Assa Talents, seeing that they added even more CD’s to press and immediatly logged out again.

wtf is blzzard doing with the rogue. I don’t want have to f perform like a M+ First Kill Raider. It’s a freakingt game, I want to chill after work. Not work even more.

Biggest thing I hate about Rogue in DF. Jumping back into stealth was always a Sub thing. I don’t want that on Assa.

While I enjoy the Ambush heavy Outlaw playstyle, Shadow Dance and Subterfuge definitely do feel a bit weird as class talents in terms of flavour.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.