Help me to chose ! (Disc priest)

For now it’ll be 235 (r4), i’ll wait a moment before upgrade it to 6 (without go to 5)
Because of that it’s more worth for me to go for the legendary chest ? Its nice so it cost less conquest point lol

Ye for the moment its really hard to stay alive for me, against double DPS compo they just tunnel me without any cc

What do you think about my compo, I’m playing with a retribution pal

Yes, like many people said many times, you should craft sephuz on chest :slight_smile:

Its not your best option. For disc priest in 2s I think it looks somewhat like this:
bm/surv hunter > feral > ww > rogue > others

1 Like

Thx, sorry for my insistence I want to be really sure I don’t do the wrong choice :x

Arf, bc it’s my friend so I can’t change it lol

I’ll look to change for theothar it looks like its better, you agree with that ? I mean, for which reason it is better ?

I personally prefer draven. You can go the left path with radiance, and then swap to the right path when you dont play radiance, and get the 5% int trait.

Theotar is mainly good when you play setup-oriented comps due to 2x door of shadows. Nadia has nice traits too, but the fear on door of shadows is a big drawback.

1 Like

Ok I see, I did chose nadia because of the haste, and more about the 10% cc / silence reduction ! I think it was the best, more with sephuz now !

Well, thanks A LOOOOOT for all your answers, you guys are so so so cool thxxx :heart:

If you care about long term don’t pick the head with crit just because it has a socket. You will end up replacing it with the haste head because the haste on the haste head outvalues 16 haste + some useless crit.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.