Help needed with a help/harm macro with modifier

Hello!
I just started playing MW Monk and was wondering about a macro I wanted to create.
It is supposed to do the following:

• cast Renewing mist / Tiger Palm on mouseover
    or
  • cast Renewing mist / Tiger palm on target if its selected
    or
    when pressing ALT
  • cast Renewing mist on self.

The macro I am using is:

#showtooltip Renewing Mist /use [@mouseover,nodead,harm] Tiger Palm;[@mouseover,nodead,help] Renewing Mist;[@target,nodead,harm] Tiger palm;[@target,nodead,help][@player,nodead,help] Renewing Mist

The only thing not happening is when I press ALT and the target is selected/exists, it does not cast the Renewing mist on myself (if I hit the Escape button(which I want to avoid doing) and clear the target it works - it casts the spell on me.
I tried some combinations with ‘mod:alt’ but it just messes up with the rest of the macro. I am probably doing something wrong but cant figure out what it is.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Macros are executed left to right so you need the more complex conditions, in this case the modifier, earlier in the execution.

#showtooltip
/cast [mod:alt,@player] [@mouseover,help,nodead] Renewing Mist; [@mouseover,harm,nodead] [harm] Tiger Palm; Renewing Mist
3 Likes

Thank you for your help kind sir!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.