Help. Warrior or rogue

Hi all.I want to main dps this expansion .M+,random BG and solo content.Which one is better or more fun warrior or rogue?Ty. P.s I dont like spec tank from warrior.

warrior probably.

i’d say rogue.

i’m not massively keeping up with m+, but my understanding is that outlaw is really good there? idk.

random bgs and solo content… well, the issue with warriors is that they really need healers to babysit them. if they do have a babysitter, they’re really great, but when they don’t it can be quite annoying. in those 2 things, you can’t rely on having a healer, which tanks warrior hard.

plus you can’t get forced to tank if you play a class that doesn’t have a tank spec. :slight_smile:

Warriors aren’t that far behind in most dungeons now except NW tbh.
Between me in 221 average and a friend in 224 average he’s usually about the same or slightly higher.

But yes, if you’re gonna PvP rogue is an extremely solid choice for a solo class.
Definitely a lot better than warrior. But i mean… you’re also asking the Rogue forum :upside_down_face:

Eise Ellhnas? Giati blepo oti eise se elliniko guild.Ti les,rogue einai kaliteros gia solo content ?

Outlaw is great if you want to push high keys.

If you simply want to blast through some lower keys (max +15-16) then Fury Warrior is absolutely perfect. It’s a very low effort whack-a-mole spec that’s also extremely tanky. Fury Warrior is the go-to spec if you just want to push buttons and smash things.

• Rogue, if you dont want to raid rogue is perfect :stuck_out_tongue:

• Rogue, if you don’t want to stress you gearing and just have fun.

• Rogue for random BGs and solo content

• Outlaw rogue for mythic +

• Arms warrior for rated PvP, especially arena. However rogue is also a solid pick here and you need at least 1 rogue is always needed in rbgs.

• Arms warrior for raid

• Fury warrior for mythic +

Sub/assa are in quite a bad spot in PVE, but you can still make them work. All in all i think you would have more fun with a rogue even though the class is suffering a bit from lack of attention.

2 Likes

u cant do this as a warrior but as a rogue u can !

the still cobine it with

and goblin gliders still alot of fun !

Warrior, at least your gonna bring a buff. Both do terrible dps & very underpowered. Will most likely not receive a buff anytime soon cause blizzard can’t seem to do any balancing

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.