Help with socketing neck, again

I just bought a neck with my gold bullion and it wont accept the Tiered Medallion Setting
for sockets. What have I missed?

please dont tell me my mega expensive bullion purchase somehow doesnt count as an endgame neck…

I already dropped a neck that was a massive upgrade but it dropped with a socket so coudlnt be socketed further and was a massive dps loss!

1 Like

Bug for now, will be fixed soon. More to the point though what class did you buy a neck on?!

Ok thank you

On BM Hunter, all the other options were terrible and the neck was my missing piece for a big dps and item lvl upgrade

Raszageth bow? There are 3 vendors next to eachother, one for each raid tier. Are you sure you checked all 3 and not just the bronze dragon on the left.

1 Like

Lol, no I didnt. Didnt expect 3 different vendors for 1 currency! Ah well, live and learn!

Oof! But at least it’s only 2 weeks away.

Wowhead has recommendations for every spec on spending bullion.

I bought the bow, given you can literally get the bullion in LFR, but unlike the drops, it’s not limited to the track it came from, you can upgrade it to mythic, it makes little sense not to.

I opened a ticket in relation to this as it’s happening to me currently. The GM (won’t mention his name) said that he has done some research and this was ‘‘fixed’’ when actually it ain’t.
We will continue to suffer…