Help with Tmog?

I’m trying to make a crusader tmog

any help?

Cataclysm pvp set is quite nice looking.

Stormwind armor mixed with tabard and other things.

Would recomend the addons “AllTheThings” and “Better wardrobes”. AllTheThings makes it easy to track down missing items and better wardrobes adds nearly all transmog sets to the collection list, not only the tier ones.

can you send a wowhead link to it?

1 Like

You’re already in a pretty badass crusader transmog.

The plate glad sets remind me of the Heide Knights in dark souls 2, very cool set. All it’s missing is a wide white cloak.

Your name being plural made me lol. Well done.

What does a Crusader look like?

If you mean a 11-12th Century Knight then anything shiny with a St. George tabard.

1 Like

I’ve seen people make guild tabards to give that effect.

its to flashy

Put the crusader tabard on, switch to a gold/white/red themed Ashbringer, Bob’s your uncle.

where can i find that

Crusader quartermaster in Icecrown, either at the Argent Tournament or Argent Vanguard post. The Ashbringer tinge, well I don’t know what you’ve unlocked, check your mogs.

im rather new to the game i started in bfa on and off but shadowlands is when i really got into wow

Right. Take the portal from Oribos to Stormwind and then choose the Dalaran - Crystalsong Forest portal. Go outside and get on your flying mount and then open your map, zoom out to the entire continent view and select Icecrown. Bottom right corner is a neutral flight path called Argent Vanguard, fly towards that. In that area go to the highest point where Tirion Fordring and The Ebon Watcher are standing. Next to Tirion is a tent top, underneath is the quartermaster who will sell you the tabard.

You clearly have done some of Legion else you wouldn’t have that mog so assuming you don’t need help there.

What do you think of elite warfront set or dread gladiator set? If you don’t have any pieces of elite warfront set it is pain to get it now.

huh?

oo the ash bringer yea i did that

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.