Help with warlock pet macro for arena - what am I missing?

Hello
I want a single macro/button that will use spell lock or seduction depending on the active pet and also if I press shift I want to cast it on the focus target.

Ideally I would not prefer to change target to the focus one and then revert back to my initial one.

I concluded with this but when I have the succubus active and press shift the macro icon becomes darkened and shows the tooltip of spell lock.

Also if I cast the spell on the focus target the pet switches and starts attacking the focus target instead of staying with the one that was attacking. Is it possible to cast the spell on the focus target without having to attack it as well?

So is there a more correct or efficient way to write this macro?

#showtooltip
/cast [mod:shift, target=focus] [pet:felhunter] spell lock; [pet:felhunter] spell lock
/cast [mod:shift, target=focus] [pet:succubus] seduction; [pet:succubus] seduction

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

[this, and this]
[this] [or this]
#showtooltip
/cast [mod:shift,@focus,pet:felhunter] [pet:felhunter] Spell Lock; [mod:shift,@focus,pet:succubus] [pet:succubus] Seduction
1 Like

brilliant, thank you very much!!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.