Henry Cavill as Arthas

yes please make it happen
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/685492296493432886/763517775347974184/nd0xhgc6jlr51.png?width=406&height=609

24 Likes

All I can say is

yes, Yes, YES!

21 Likes

One more

25 Likes

As much as I like Henry I don’t think he has the right face for Arthas plus I can’t see him pulling that smug cocky voice off.

No idea who I’d cast though.

5 Likes

Frostmourne hungers for you, Nagrash :skull:

10 Likes

:cold_face:

3 Likes

If they wrote it properly this time around so I don’t have to be embarrassed to tell people in real life I play WoW then I would approve this movie, but it really needs to blend in with the movie crowd, they have to know their audience.

I know this is a game rated for 12+ year olds but I don’t think the movie will be taken seriously nor will be regarded as good if it’s also targetting 12 year olds.

Put on your big boy pants, write the Lich King story to adults, make it 16+ age rated and tell the story so the movie watcher feels the emotion of when Arthas goes from being this good prince lord to slaughtering an entire village, it’s the most crucial part to get right

Keep the CGI characters to a minimum and allocate your budget instead on actors who can act

Just my 2 cents

1 Like

i tend to agree with that

I vote Yes. Make it a series tho, would be much better. :smiley:

3 Likes

It should be illegal for someone to be that attractive :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

He does look good :slight_smile:

1 Like

i don’t think henry cavill would be a good arthas. I get it, he is a fan favorite right now, he can’t do anything wrong.

But honestly IMO Sacha Baron Cohen would be an equally good arthas

1 Like

Steve Buscemi , all day, everyday.

2 Likes

No. He’s way to old for Arthas.

1 Like

Dude… please… nooooo - now I can’t unsee Arthas in a banana hammock… t_t

1 Like

I am 110% in favor of this.

1 Like

Is this really the only typical good looking masculine guy in Hollywood?

Isn’t Jason Balboa (spelling? Malmoa? Melmoa? Belboa?..) also one of those “AMG DOOOD” people atm? I’m not really keeping up.
I’m an old crazy cat lady nerd, not really keeping up with the hollywood insanity.

Yes but he’s the standard go-to actor for “noble savage” roles.

Arthas in a mankini??? comedy gold right there

1 Like