Henry Cavill as Arthas

3 Likes

#gayforhenrycavill#nohomo

1 Like

No, Arthas is way too whiny. Henry Cavill wouldnt pull that off.
Best fit would be Justin Long, or a slim Jonah Hill.

Agreed

/10char

Oh my! :heart_eyes::yum: i approve aswell!

1 Like

Only if they actually do the armor justice this timeā€¦ If anything the first movie proved that a beloved actor cant save a bad movie.

Dont want cavill to be used like travis was.

Perhaps if he was a bit younger Iā€™d say Michael Fassbender could play a decent Arthas as well as Cavill.

Here here!

The Warcraft movie wasnā€™t bad, but it was not good either, better let it die a quiet noble death rather then try to redeem it, I know that it was Chris Metzenā€™s passion project, but honestly, its just NOT a good setting.

I think I completely agree with this. And what is more consider letting Netflix have a stab at it. They have the budget, the actors on speed dial and a growing list of originals that are looking really good.

As a series Warcraft could be told as a story from start to finish with no limit on time needed and so explained properly, as it should have been int he first place instead of crammed into a 2 hour window.

1 Like

IDK if i would trust Netflix with it, theyā€™d probably make it twisted somehowā€¦ considering their investments in a lot of other questionable stuff.

The Castelvania series is quite cool, tho.

1 Like

1 Like

I would be worried for Calia Menethil character if he gets the role.

Things he does for loveā€¦

1 Like

To me heā€™s a bit too old looking to play as Arthas who, at the beginning of WC3, was 24 years old.
Same with all the other options people keep suggesting. As a Lich King not too bad but otherwise nah.

the really not a problem with current level of CGI

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/RDFVs6AlLv4/maxresdefault.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQxHB7GVMtj6Moc9cZXlWP5VMuS8d8tSdkgEA&usqp=CAU

Iā€™d say Henry Cavill work rather decently as Arthas.

1 Like

Why do people say Cavill would be too ā€œoldā€? I think Arthas when he became the Lich King was in his 40s. Cavill is 37.

He was 31 when he died.