Herald in the Heavens Astride Ash'Adar, Harbinger of the Dawn

Classic andy, listen, we don’t say “why you play classic? it is trash” here, it appeals to some people and retail appeals to some people, so cut the bs or go to classic forums, don’t make noise.

I have this mount and those green saddles literally ruin this mount, if it was orange for sun version and silver for spectral version these could be great mounts but because of green saddles they are bad mounts.

1 Like

No PvP balance changes for months, no communications from the devs team

But more cash shop items.

Wish they’d let me refund TWW.

This is not showing a price in the shop and no purchase button either, despite saying it is New and disappears on 31 March. Is this what others are seeing currently so maybe a bug, or has it yet to be launched?

They said they will do that in a future past after they got chewed off for the Warden armor

Because then it would waste our Trading Post Unlock slot.

Tbh, I see no issue with those items going to the shop for money after allowing us to earn them time-limited beforehand in a month.

You have basically the chance to get it for free first.

You have to access the shop in game, not the one available through the launcher.

You have to access the in game shop, not the shop in launcher.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.