Herald in the Heavens Astride Ash'Adar, Harbinger of the Dawn

Herald in the Heavens Astride Ash'Adar, Harbinger of the Dawn

Get the color-shifting Ash'adar, Harbinger of the Dawn, for a limited time through the in-game shop.

View Full Article

Bit cheeky. Why not have it as a returning item?

6 Likes

Because unfortunately their data shows, that people will buy it, so making them a profit from a simple colour palette change job.

1 Like

reported for RMT actively. spending money on game items is against TOS.

enjoy your ban.

1 Like

does it fly? because if it doesn’t it’s not worth 25€

There is no difference to the original? People will buy it because they didn’t get it at the time and want it but I think the same could be said if they put it in the store for tender.

Yes.

Huh. So far it’s only been shop → trading post. Guess I should’ve expected trading post/log reward → shop.

2 Likes

I’m still waiting for that kirin tor set to appear, I have the TP staff to go with it… kinda wish I bought it now. Just seemed silly when I could get it for free.

1 Like

That one’s not too long ago though? I think it’s minimum 3 months before they appear on the post. Probably will get it as well.

1 Like

Thats why u comment on retail section.

1 Like

I don’t think it was a Tradin Post item :thinking::thinking: I think it was a reward for the month. I never buy mounts on TP and I have this… so it can’t be a returning item.

I think i will go buy two kebabs instead!

Exactly, it was a monthly goal reward for…uff…some time last year :stuck_out_tongue:

pls gib money to support smol indie gaem company

1 Like

It’s also now gone from the store.

I guess March 31 arrived early, since you can’t buy it from the store

All mounts should have access to flying.

2 Likes

Why not just drop the shifting and give us the colours seperately?
The only thing any mounts or appearances with shifting colours do is collect dust because they’re impossible to match with transmogs

1 Like

I believe it was the very first one actually.

1 Like

[quote=“Sylvare, post:19, topic:499104, full:true, username:Sylvare-argent-dawn”]

Why not just drop the shifting and give us the colours seperately?

Makes more sense (and more money for Blizz!) if they slap some silver armor on the white one and sell them as 2 different variants.
Im sure that will come…