Herbalism nerfeD?

Writhebark.

Since this Wednesday i am getting so many single herbs or max 2. While completely specced into finesse and the appropriate talents for Writhebark.

It is noticable. And i can also see you did something about herbalism because certain spawnpoints have moved/changed.

Might have made a mistakes and nerfed the drop?

ill be honest its making me really angry how bad it is. Spending all these points, that aint easy to come by either into something that does not even for a bit deliver.

Also windswept is funky ye. Except for when you are trying to herb a very competitive herb, and while going for one, you keep getting swoopt away from your goal, so when you finally get to it, the herb vanishes after going through the full herbcast.

I just want to punch my screen with how tedious you make certain stuff blizzard

I’ve been having a hard time gathering herbs, there seems to be a scarcity of herbs to gather and that’s been quite annoying. I’m truly trying to maintain an interest in herbalism but ffs takes half an hour just to get a couple herbs that aren’t even that good.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.