Here-Ye! Here-Ye! Forum’ers are summoned! 🥳

Tbh I hate this dungeon. First boss - dps wipe us and then “wtf healer”. 2nd boss - dps don’t kill manifestation and then “wtf healer”, 3rd boss - dps don’t get the orbs and then “wtf healer”. Gauntlet is probably the only healing intensive fight, but it’s hard when tank engages when healer is at 30%.

I’m sure you’ll provide more dps than healing, but that’s ok.

Depends on the affixes and how much poop ppl stand in. But usually my dps is higher then my hps yes.

This dude spams threads like its his diary.

Poor people. Do you at least give them some popcorn to munch?

No! Its mine! I munch it while i watch them burn!

4 Likes

The bulk don’t want the tag, the channel is used though

Hmm? Kyrel was the person who did everything possible to make it fun for the group. I wouln’t try to impose that on you on twi, but it’s obvious that he was the better discordmaster.

So let me get this straight… this discord channel is were forum regulars come togather to chat to each other in a nice manner?

1 Like

Yes, it’s basically a load of regulars with less restrictions than we have here.

2 Likes

Also there are many cat gifs :3

2 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

(but unlike the kitten, I do enjoy the drama here…)

Lots of cat gifs and stupid posts from me too…

2 Likes

I wish I could make cat images as well. Admit I am jealous.

1 Like

Awww it just takes time to reach the Trust Level Lindomien, but until you do make it, have a cat hug from me :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you my kind friend. I call you friend! Because that is a lovely image you shared to me.

2 Likes

1 Like

My first gif post with TL3, I love it!

3 Likes