Here-Ye! Here-Ye! Forum Discord! 🥳

Gnomism is the best kind, right? Isn’t that right Twi…?

2 Likes

That’s why invisibility potions were invented!

1 Like

im sure shes fine. she just left the discord one year ago, thats what i meant. its boring without her because we got along so well. We even have the same birthday. she was like my twin.

in terms of gaming the last i saw her was in March when i took a break

1 Like

I’m not an alchemist… I prefer to use my trusty Gnomish Cloaking Device!

Just need to tinker a bit on how long the invisibility power lasts for… starts tapping parts with a tiny hammer

1 Like

Corrected it for you, believer! :wink:

1 Like

Really?!

:man_shrugging:

1 Like

Nice bunch, very welcoming indeed.

2 Likes

Everyone needs a home.

We used to be close friends and PMed more or less frequently.

Ever since her breakup, she’s been feeling very sad and broken, so I kept her company to get through, especially since shortly before we met, sorrow’s almost went a bit too far.

According to Schmusedecke, she deleted her discord and probably made another.

She didn’t respond to my Battle.net PM, but was online a couple hours ago.

But no one really knows what happened. What I do know that she is a bit edgy, but very untrusting to people. :frowning_with_open_mouth: Can only hope she is alright.

I did an Uldir Mythic with her shortly before my break. There was nothing out of the ordinary.

4 Likes

That’s good to hear. I accidentally removed her from my friends list as I was cleaning the list before I took the break.

Yeah I’ve been feeling very down mentally a few months ago. It’s even worse when no one really checked on me to see if I was ok when I left. It’s as if they just accepted that I was gone.

But sometimes you go through those “tough” phases and when you are ready you come back or move on to another game. As I said before, me and her have a lot in common. When we chatted on discord we noticed our similarities. I will never forget her kindness and friendliness. She made me feel less lonely in wow.

3 Likes

Serena can’t post atm as she’s out of game time however she sent me this to send to you in reply:-

5 Likes

I’m afraid to ask…

1 Like

I’d rather you hadn’t

1 Like

Awww thank you. A bit too stereotypical for a pandaren lady, but I will accept it.

1 Like

OWO

1 Like

I doubt Serena wants her personal story over WoW forums just like i dont want my real name in threads or being spoke about in general thanks.

GL Twil with FF :kissing_heart:

As for me due to people on forums i am leaving as they are making ill due to stress.

So bye from me.

12 Likes

Happy to hear she’s alright. Had me worried :frowning_with_open_mouth:

2 Likes
3 Likes

We no likey, but we shall respect decision

Until we meets again, accept gift:

4 Likes

I’m sorry people here have stressed you.

One day when someone can explain to me in words of one syllable what Discord is and how it works, I might join. I do appear to have an account on there which I don’t remember making, but it must be from way back.

6 Likes

I’d explain discord as “Multiple chat rooms getting spammed at once while some people talk on voice instead”

5 Likes