Here-Ye! Here-Ye! Forum Discord! 🥳

It’s a place where you have different chat rooms similar to WhatsApp groups, and each group is dedicated to a specific topic or game or tv show, depending on what that Discord server is about.

People chat in those, send gifs of cats or dogs or food. Send memes. Sometimes conversations is about gaming.

Sometimes conversations can get heated depending on the server and type of people there, but in certain discord servers i truely met one of the friendliest, kindest, most chill people. The kind who will check up on you and make you feel better after a rough day.

In other ones…. Let’s just say I left the minute it turned to insults, bullying, politics, and threats. So be careful with who you join. And the block feature is amazing!

Also if you are a first timer, I would turn off private messages and leave it available for friends/added people only.

For me sometimes I leave servers because I feel overwhelmed socially, and need a break from the social life. So it’s ok to take breaks and come back later depending on your IRL/personal life. Many people do this and it’s fine.

6 Likes

IRC but with emoji and gifs

3 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

nice to see some new face in there :3

3 Likes

It sure is.

Pizza never discriminates

Mexican pizza hybrid:

3 Likes

We are a lot more now! Feels better, honestly :yum:

5 Likes

Is the FF finally under new management?

2 Likes

Double decker Mexican pizza. Or something :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Nope, but we got a lot of new people and the trolls were forced out or something. So worth a look :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

A…HEM!!!

points at self

3 Likes

Havent been in FF for 18 months so dont know i was pushed out by some there.
Also some people i do not wish to mix with as they continue to make my life rubbish.

3 Likes

No its the same people as before

1 Like

Sorry to hear that. I actively try to avoid negative and sucky humans.
Both irl and in games.

Uh, you know what I mean :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

If I join do I lose my privilege of accusing people of being in a forum gang ?

4 Likes

There is more than 1 forum gang :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

So which one do you accuse?

1 Like

I’m sorry to say but I got myself a

I feel so much shame now. Hope you can forgive me

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear this. A few people over there gaslighted me into a rubbish situation and the accusations back then by a certain person left a bitter taste in my mouth.

I have been also told that the person who caused all the drama continues to do flamboyant and upsetting topics somewhere else like nothing has ever changed.

3 Likes

joined, thanks for having this!

3 Likes

Welcome!

Believe me, they are gone.

Albeit at a heavy price. :cry: We lost quite a few good people for them to be dealt with.

2 Likes

Chicken enchiladas for the forum cult:

4 Likes