Here-Ye! Here-Ye! Forum Discord! šŸ„³

Do you have any kind of proof? Cause right now itā€™s just your words against his and I donā€™t trust either of you.

Awesome. Iā€™ll try the next time thanks :smiley:

Hereā€™s a tip from someone who is currently working with it. No we donā€™t.

If you want anything special we just donā€™t put it on, all the meat are already on heating so it makes no difference.

Sad to hear that. Not all chains work the same.

Some Mcd/BK restaurants are quite nice, while others are not.
In the same city! Mind you

Itā€™s because weā€™re allowed to have meat on heat for 30 minutes. Just cause you order a special burger Iā€™m not gonna throw on a new meat if the other ones are still usable, that just means I have to throw those away later.

I donā€™t need proof, people in the discord at the time witnessed the whole thing when it happened and saw what he was doing.

There are screenshots of him demanding information about members of the discord but as they involve people who arenā€™t on these forums I can hardly post them.

If you look into his post history you can read the ridiculous ā€œtaking my leafā€ thread he made at the time too, some of itā€™s in there where he even admits to ā€œchecking outā€ forumers alts.

He was using it as some weird leverage over people to try control the discord and forums and making people very feel creeped out by the end, thatā€™s why he ended up banned. He is a doxxer and a harasser simple as.

Just Rule #4 that carried on too much.

Not mentioning what it is but I made a thread about it in January :shushing_face:

Letā€™s just say, it can apply to anyone.

Like Boris Johnson? :thinking:

1 Like

Especially Boris Johnson!

New ponies is ok ponies, not the best, but okā€¦

Youā€™re a pony.

1 Like

No, u!
suck it!
:running_man:

2 Likes

Iā€™m all about people respecting eachother, Iā€™ve been in FF for a few days now and honestly most people seem pretty cool and Im usually very anti social due to anxieties and work.

But if you do join Iā€™ll be there to give hugs n talk if needed <3

2 Likes

Just awesome forumers sharing an awesome meal:

(Clown is under the table mixing awesome drinks and checking out the toe action)

4 Likes

I am now visualising a giant pizza in the shape of a D & D gaming map.

Could be fun, unless someone eats a village before players have finished questing on it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl:

1 Like

Mmmm, Nashkelā€¦

Wrong thread. Stopped caring yo.

Remove my TL3 from me pls. Tired of it

Should have quested faster if you wanted the village to be up for the entire time.

2 Likes

I was a manager at BK about 20 years ago.
I miss the free food and co workers. Not the customers :upside_down_face:

You say you currently work in the burger chain business? Which one?

Clown is more curious than a cat. Hairier too.