Heretics don't Mog šŸ˜ 

2 US guilds apparently. If you wanna make one on EU Iā€™ll be the first to sign the charter.

1 Like

This should be a song.

3 Likes

No, with how fast leveling is (and I cba to get heirlooms) I donā€™t want to be mogging any characters every 2 minutes because the quest gave me yet another piece that no longer matches.

The transmog system needs to be changed so it effects the slot and not the actual armor piece.

13 Likes

This isnā€™t going to go down well given the response to this thread thus farā€¦ But I donā€™t see the point in mogging gear thatā€™s going to be replaced quickly? Just seems like a waste of gold. I used to mog the heirloom slots, but I donā€™t see a point in using heirlooms now with the new ā€œbonusesā€ so the most Iā€™ll do is occasionally hide my helm when I get a new one as at least that is free! Once my characters get to max level, they get a nice mog as a reward.

4 Likes

Kupo kupo.

3 Likes

So true, itā€™s the only good thing about heirlooms anymore. Mog them and forget about it. Itā€™s quite a good reduction on the gold spent keeping your character looking fashionable :sunglasses:

All my alts received a new mog to go with their new, improved looks. That was half the fun :smiley:

2 Likes

Couldnā€™t agree more - I bought the transmog yak thing two days ago for exactly this purpose because the quest reward Worgen hunter mogs hurt my eyes so much.

1 Like

:scream:

Yes!

Take all my likes!

2 Likes

Basically this. Iā€™d be travelling more than levelling because I spent my gold on crap and now I canā€™t get the yak.

However.

When I mog I usually take things off.

drools on void elf heritage armour

1 Like

Heresy!!!

4 Likes

I do it at the end of the playing session, or if I need to take some screenies. I donā€™t want to go down for posterity looking sloppy :face_with_monocle:

100% this. Have a :heartpulse:

2 Likes

So there was another one! :thinking:

1 Like

I did not mog my last char until I hit max level

BITE ME!!!

3 Likes

Bite

1 Like

7 Likes

I completely agree, my dear. Leveling without transmog is barbaric and should be ILLEGAL!

3 Likes

SHAME :bell:

8 Likes

Wrong as usual. I got it and Iā€™ve spent enormous amounts on transmogrification.

4 Likes

https://media.giphy.com/media/IuyalYPcURFCg/giphy.gif

3 Likes

OUCH!

:scream:

3 Likes