Heretics don't Mog 😠

You are good and you know it, not afraid to show it!

edit:

6 Likes

Ew, people! :grimacing:

1 Like

3 Likes

I can sort of respect not mogging gear you get while leveling but there should be a law against having unmogged heirlooms!

6 Likes

8 Likes

Your non transmogged friend asking to group with you for questing:

You:

8 Likes

When I was saving for the long boi, no alts got any mogs, my friend refused to play with me looking like a clown and gave me gold to use a mog of his choice :laughing:

4 Likes

I’m gonna out you on twitter now!

3 Likes

4 Likes

This made me laugh out loud :rofl:

3 Likes

Oh, and new in pre-patch - you can now mog the basic Legion artefact weapon skins and basic Legion artefact PvP weapon skins for your class (not just spec) even if you have not earned the actual weapons in the game for that character / class.

2 Likes

Not having a mog during TBC leveling is an extremely bad idea.

3 Likes

I don’t know how bad this is. I have mogged my characters before I go do the cloak quest in Halls of origination,so that they look good in the cutscene :smirk:

3 Likes

I don’t like mogging before settling on gear pieces a bit more on max level.
I would love if they changed transmog to not be applied specifically to the gear pieces, but instead would just be a visual override that would remain in place regardless of equipped gear.

2 Likes

This is a fact

Thats why i have such lack of knowledge on pvp threads here

2 Likes

OP knows his game. Transmog is the true end-game!

3 Likes

To be fair if you have heirlooms it’s just your gloves, boots, belt that mostly change

I couldn’t NOT have a good look while leveling, just thinking of running about in random greens or heirloom default style is way off putting.

3 Likes

I sometimes choose the worst possible colourful combinations so that people’s eyes hurt when looking at me. Specially when I’m tanking (90% of the time).

1 Like

I grow concerned when I come across someone without anything transmogged. Just running around the way the quest NPCs intended for them, you know?

They scare me.

8 Likes