Hero Talents and The Warrior preview

Are we worried warrior just stole enhancements identity?

1 Like

kinda yeah

I kinda see it as enhancement without the worry of totems, heals and the bloat.

I love enhancement but it does feel like melee elemental but with these new warrior talents id seriously consider a warrior over enhance

2 Likes

I honestly don’t really care.

As long as it’s good gameplay.

Hard agree on that.

Many hated, but i really liked legion and bfa enhancement shaman. I felt like a real melee class. Atm now its only spamming lightning bolt once stacks good to go…

Legion and BFA Enh was a good spec back then, not perfect, but far better to what it is right now. And yes, LB spam and 10 MW spenders is a joke, it makes the spec slower imo, I preferred to use 5 stacks instead of 10 and there is no benefit to play with 5 MW spender.
I have a feeling that Enh is being aimed to be more of a PvE spec rather PvP, and IF you want to succeed as Enh on a higher lvl, you have to put soo much more effort than other melee specs like; Havoc or both war specs.
Change will never come in DF and War Within seems like it’s going to make it worse. 10.2.5 there are no actual reworks planned for a Enh, 10.2.6 nor 10.2.7 dont think will have any spec or class rework at this point of the game, but knowing devs Enh will have it at the end of expansion so we can enjoy it for couple of months, and then 11.0 hits, Hero Talents are in place, and spec will be ruined again…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.