Hero talents for WARRIOR for next expansion " War within "

What are your ideas for Warrior ?

i think of

• Blademaster from Warcraft 3
  • Varian Wrynn style from Heroes of the Storm

What else ?

1 Like

Would love to see blademaster, but probably not going to happen. Exciting example abilities:

wind walk - turn invisible for 8 seconds, increase movement speed, and increase the damage of your next active ability

mirror image - remove all roots and snares from you and create two illusions that attack nearby enemies for a couple of seconds

1 Like

We need to prepare for the thousands of whining post on the forum if this happen :grin:

Otherwise:

Banner of Fortitude: Increase Versatility by x% all players within a 50 yards radius
To the Death: Warrior Health percentage cannot go under 5%, damages are increased by 20% for 12 seconds & taunt all target within range. After the 12 sec, the warrior die screaming “For the Horde/ Alliance” (effect cannot be dispelled)

Official Hero Specs for Warrior:
Colossus
Slayer
Mountain Thane

Name-wise pretty disappointing. I was hoping for the following:

Gladiator
Blademaster
xxx

2 Likes

Ohhhhhhh HELLLLLLL NOOOOOOOOOOOO

I agree, clearly the ‘the first hit from stealth hits for an additional 250% AP’ part was forgotten.

Then it is

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh HELLLLLLLLLL YeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAH

Blademaster, or weapon master sounds very cool I think and I prefer it over “slayer”

Otherwise would like to see mountain thane replaced by “Berserker”, or “Titan’s Tempest”.

Colossus is cool I think, but I think “Unstoppable Force” is a cooler name, and references this hammer from alterac valley in classic wow

That’s so insanely badass and cool

This too. I wouldn’t mind doing lower damage for these fun abilities

He just plagiarized Storm, Earth & Fire from Windwalkers and you don’t see it

Also, blademaster exists officially on the alliance as well, so it’s not just horde tied:
[Blademaster Telaamon - Wowpedia - Your wiki guide to the World of Warcraft (fandom.com)](https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Blademaster_Telaamon)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.