Heroes n Villains deathmatchs

Basically, who would win in a fight between x and y? doesnt have to be a hero vs a villain either, can be anything unsure if this will get any traction what so ever but always was a fan of hypothetical match ups n the discussions around it so I’ll start off with a few but add your own aswell if you wish

Varian vs Anduin Lothar
Malfurion vs Gul’dan
Thrall vs Illidan
ect.

Captain Taylor vs Kil’jaeden

Personally I think Taylor would easily cut off Kil’jaeden’s head without all too much of a fight.

3 Likes

Taylor could find a way, but he may need some backup, maybe John J Keeshan, them two could take on anybody.

1 Like

Nisha vs Prince Erazmin with his technostuff.

Nisha would win. She has the killer instinct tin-boy lacks :fox_face:

1 Like

Im feeling Nisha aswell, shes got more street savvy n wasnt brought up with a silver spoon in her mouth, Nisha wins off rough’n’readiness n takes a unanimous decision if it goes the distance.

1 Like

The jailer VS Illidan. idk why but i feel like illidan could drain the power from sargaeras and become stronger after keep the big demon lord under survailance (or how it is written)

1 Like

akamito vs aerilen

it’s up to you to decide who is the hero and who is the villain

2 Likes

A Westfall Chicken VS Gallywix

Now I think it is pretty obvious who would win.

Terrified goblin squeals as the foul fowl pecks at his flab…

Blood Knight wins hands down. Hero of the Sunwell 10/10

Kump vs Atahalni.

The battle wouldn’t end.

these are some serious match ups, I dont even know who to pick

The WoW playerbase vs Blizzard.

But more sincerely we were robbed of the opportuntiy to see Azshara go against Khadgar during BFA, possibly with him teaming up alongside Jaina/Thalyssra. Could’ve had a cinematic that was akin to Dr. Strange fighting Thanos with a lot of creative magical visuals and the likes.

It’s also possible I’m overvalueing Azshara or undervalueing the other three mages, but I stand by the fact I want a big explosive mage fight.

Blizz wins that fight all day, as for Azshara, I feel she could hold her own against 2-3 great mages for a while before maybe losing, 1on1 I feel she could beat any of those others mentioned

1 Like

Oh plz. The only way blizz would get the W is from walkover when the playerbase quits their game.

But haven’t you heard of critically acclaimed MMORP-

1 Like

While Blizz keeps making God only knows how much money, they are winning, kinda…ish, while people keep subbing despite not getting what they want? theyre kinda losing, ish.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.