[H][EU] - Any Server - Veteran Player Looking for New Home

Citizens of Azeroth! I am a long time wow player here since vanilla off and on mostly been a social/casual player had some raid experience back in WOTLK/Cata days.

Mainly played Alliance but sadly on a dead server these days (Doomhammer) and many of my friends have now left the game so I find myself increasingly flying solo in these dangerous and uncertain times.

Looking for a new home to hang my axe so to speak, plan to start from level 1 so to speak once I’ve found the right place, I have alts/mains across a range of servers but open any realm when I can find the right group of people

What I am looking for:

• Social interaction/opportunities to make new friends

• A supportive community willing to help out with gearing and M+ etc

• Mature players who understand real life comes first.

• A guild that would be described as “small and friendly”.

• Mature players who understand that we all have a life outside WoW.

• English speaking (sadly our personal language skills don’t extend beyond this).

• Happy to accept a “boatload” of ALTS as I am a self-diagnosed Altoholic.

• Social banter and chat and maybe playing games outside of WoW.

• Lively discord (for banter when trapped at work).

• Maybe some raiding but more likely a focus on small group activity like M+ and Torghast.

• Some lite PvP just for fun and frolics, no intention to take it seriously.

What I am not looking for:

• Min/Maxers and the 1%'s who insist you are optimal or you just no good.

• Huge focus on progression raiding.

• Massive faceless guild with no real social interaction.

If this resonates with any guilds out there drop a reply below or poke my on discord @ thrashlisaro#6539 or bnet @ thrashlisaro2627

Hey there! I help run a small guild on Draenor, we are currently recruiting for m+
We are pretty active on our discord with the amount of people we have so far.
Here is our m+ recruitment post if you’d like to read and get in touch!
Have a good day!!

Hi we are on Kazzak horde check our link below and see if we are of interest to you.

Hey mate, you sound like a perfect “social” member for our tight knit guild…while you wouldn’t be able to join the progress raids as a social, we have a very active core group that also does m+ runs, bg’s, transmog runs and from time to time we host alt raids where everybody in the guild is welcome…

Have a look at our recruitment topic for more info:

Hey bud, just added you on disc.

We’re a group of friends from the UK who could be exactly what you’re looking for. We’re 9/10 HC and raid two times a week (Mon + Thurs 2030-2330 ST). Aside from that there’s lots of alting, M+, and PVP (for fun, though a couple more serious). We like to keep the guild small and tight knit. We’re by no means hard core and keep a great atmosphere during raids, though we do take it seriously when the pull timer goes up.

Drop me a /w on Stormscale @ Intricate if you fancy having a chat further.