[H][EU] Threeaction 7/10M

Bump! Merry Christmas everyone who’s celebrating! Threeaction is still looking for great player to add to its roster. Especially a great melee (non dh/warr) and exceptional ranged dps (who can flex into healing if neccesary) are definitely sought after!

Either way for any questions, you can always hit Me or Odoac up for a chat :slight_smile:

Happy new years! We are ready to get back into mythic and smash some bosses, and we need you!

Currently looking for a dps who can flex heal if neccesary. But if you deem yourself exceptional, you’re always welcome to apply of course :)!

Bump! In need of a great Windwalker Monk, a flexible dps who can offheal when neccesary. Of course all around good players are more than welcome to apply!

Bump! In need of a boomkin, and a flex dps who can jump into healing if neccesary!

Bump! Looking for a Mage and a Warlock! Any exceptional melee are more than welcome to apply of course :slight_smile:

Looking for a good warlock and mage to join us in progressing. Inerva close to falling! Obviously exceptional players are always welcome to apply.

You think you got what it takes? Apply at the form. Got any questions? Don’t hesitate to add me :)!

Bump! 5/10M. Want to progress Cutting Edge raiding and think you got what it takes? Don’t hesitate applying!

6/10! Looking for a good warlock and/or mage and possibly another melee (uhdk/ww)!

Got any questions? Don’t hesitate to add me :slight_smile:

Bump! Looking for a good warlock, a good mage and Flex dps who can dip into healing if neccesary!

bump the bump

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.