[H][EU][Hydraxian Waterlords RP] <Gift of Taretha> | Classic Era | Reroll Event

Dear classic enthusiasts, dear friends,

across the golden plains of Mulgore, wastes of Durotar and wooded hills of Tirisfal over at Hydraxian Waterlords classic era server a bunch of like-minded people formed their settlement. Starting from the launch of classic era servers we have gathered under the name Gift of Taretha. From the very start we intended to create a community of like minded people who, while enjoying the core version of the game, like to build long lasting friendships and achieve long term in-game goals together. We are happy to say that we managed to gather some of the friendliest, kindest, and most reliable people I, in my long history of playing this game, have met. We enjoy doing group content together, be it 5 person dungeons, 10 or 20 person raids and are serious in achieving our goals. We plan to expand to 40 person group content in the future as well. Additionally, we are hosting a variety of fun roleplaying events aimed at players of any level. The project we started a few months ago is a long term one and we would like to find more like-minded people to join us.

With the upcoming launch of Season of Mastery we at Gift of Taretha would like to offer an alternative to players who love the original game, have not had the chance to try it yet, are fed up with TBC and feel that fast paced Season of Mastery is not for them. We are planning to host a big reroll event on Hydraxian Waterlords classic era server. Join us, become a part of our family.

Info

What : Reroll event for new/returning players who are passionate about all aspects of the original game and plan to enjoy it in the long run.

Where : Hydraxian Waterlords, EU, roleplaying server, horde faction. We have chosen a RP server since we believe it lets us get immersed in the game more. Being one of the only self-standing classic era servers, you would have a chance to help us build up the community from the scratch. You would be an integral part of the server community.

When : November 16. 2021. starting at 8 pm server (CET) time

Why start on forever classic server : We believe that forever classic server provides an alternative to fast paced season of mastery. It gives players a lot of in-game freedom to create a sandbox experience of their liking where our effort and contributions will stay on and stories to tell will never get old. The friendships you build could easily become long lasting and connections you create with likeminded people may even reach the other side of the screen. We have seen that happen in the guild.

What do do until 16th : start talking to us by replying to this post, find us in game or, even better, come and give us a poke on our discord (kCgVWV6BsP)

If you read until the end I hope we were able to spark your interest at least a bit. If you have any questions do not hesitate to reply to this post or simply join our discord. We are sure there are many more players like us and we can not wait to meet all of you.

With kindest regards,

Gift of Taretha

9 Likes

Looking forward it will be tons of fun!

4 Likes

This is going to be a great new adventure, meeting new people and enjoying the game we all love!

4 Likes

This is the friendliest place to be… <3

4 Likes

This will be super fun… Hope many more will join our family <3

2 Likes

We are still looking for more!

2 Likes

Good luck guys :grinning:

2 Likes

Thank you very much! And to anyone else still considering, not late to join :wink:

3 Likes

One more day till the event, come join our Discord and start with us Tomorrow evening on Hydraxian-Waterlords - Horde - Gift of Taretha!

2 Likes

I kind of missed this Event. Is it still possible to join your community with a fresh Charakter??

My old realm over here is more than empty. I would like to level a new rogue from level 1 and maybe find some people who are willing to enter some dungeons with a hardcore noob like me. If you dont mind my noobness, i would love to hop on your discord.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.