[H][EU][Stormscale] <Hysteria> 3/10M SoD LF Raiders

About Us

Hysteria is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on Stormscale EU horde (CE Ny’alotha, CE CN). We are looking for more dedicated players committed to making our raiding as successful as possible.

We strive to be a stable guild, capable of clearing the content Blizzard has to offer within our relatively relaxed raiding schedule. Therefore we expect our raiders to possess a fairly high standard of performance, attendance and passion for teamwork.

Here you can find information about our recruitment status, raiding info and how to join us. We are always on the lookout for players, regardless of our recruitment status. So, even if you’re not one of the listed classes below but feel you could fit in our ranks, don’t esitate to contact us.

Recruitment

We’re currently looking for:

• Shadow Priest and/or Disc/Holy Priest high ( any of the 3 )
  • Holy Paladin high
  • Warlock high
  • DH havoc high
  • Death Knight high
  • Arcane or Frost Mage medium
  • Monk WW medium

Raiding Schedule

Raid days: Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday
(We might add an extra day for first weeks.)

Raid time: 20.00 - 22.30 Server Time (GMT +1 / CET)

What we expect from you:

Attendance.

We want to keep a reasonably tight raid roster and expect all raiders to sign up for at least two out of three regular weekly raid nights.

Connection and communication.

Having a stable internet connection is extremely important. Having lag spikes is unhelpful and detrimental to the outcome of raids.

Discord and a headset are required. Communication from yourself isn’t necessary though it is always nice. Most important aspect is being able to listen and understand.

Mature Behaviour.

Being open to criticism is important to grow as a player and as a whole. Even if we like to have chilled and playful atmosphere, we don’t want it to escalate in any kind of childish/toxic/drama queen scenario.

How do I join?

If you wish to join, contact us on discord and we’ll get back to you!

Hys - Hys#4708
Kranz - McKrans#4567

been lookin myself since stuck for last month with no progress since p3 40% unable to find a group or raid spot anywhere with multiple let downs, so was helping a SLG pug this week, i dont know what your progress is overall. Have a look at my profile in the guild recruitment bit if need resto shaman next week.

Hey, thanks for your reply.
We reached p3 with the 2-1-1 strat, but would prefer to adjust for the 2-2 strat depending on classes compo.
Anyway, please send a Discord dm to one of the two officers listed at the end of the post above, and they will let you know : )

when i did it i did the whole link off 1st impale, jump back to the mirror and into the cloud crossing the lock portal, then taking out the cloud miniboss wiith another healer:) added anyhow,

Update: Warlock prio is also high as well. All good ranged DPS will be considered

We’re still looking for good ranged DPS, and one Hpal.
Contacts are listed above!

Here we go again. :slight_smile: Edited with the required classes.
Please contact the officers listed below in the main upper post if interested!

Bump this, 9.1 inc!

If you wish to join, contact us on discord!

Hys - Hys#4708
Kranz - McKrans#4567

Bump, post edited with required classes for SoD.
If you wish to contact us, pm on discord

Hys - Hys#4708
Kranz - McKrans#4567

Or look for us on WoWProgress and apply through it

Bump. With release during holidays time, we’re in need of some addition.
Main post is up to date, contacts still the same!