Hey! Looking for relaxed guild!

Hey everyone!
Long story short: I’m a casual playing many MMOs for pure fun and I keep coming back to wow for its charisma.
I found Classic a nice way to start again from scratch and just learn the lore (started playing in retail a few years ago and basically rushed throughout the content cause I had no chance to play otherwise).

I basically never raided, I like dungeons a lot, I am a real life compulsive roleplayer (mostly GM)/metalhead and I’d really like to find a relaxed home and people to chat with (text chat, can’t stand speaking while playing) about the game and even more (rpgs, books, etc).
My favorites MMOs are GW2 and ESO.

I’m 38, so no “gogogo players”. I wanna enjoy the game for what it is. A compelling world to explore. :slight_smile:

Here I wanna go main alliance, mostly heal/dps, wanna enjoy the lore and living what I couldn’t live at the time (even if i basically lived the game through the eyes of my mates).

Cheers!

2 Likes

Friend do I have the guild for you.
The guild I’m in, mid life crits, is very chill and friendly and, as you may guess from the name, mostly has more mature players.

2 Likes

Hi Shaeith

I’m the guild master for the guild Casual Adventures. We are a small, newly started guild formed by friends that played a lot together on the Argent Dawn RP server. We are friendly types, that like to do dungeons and quests together, but are also roleplayers and enjoy casual storytelling.

Many of us have raiding experience from Vanilla, and some of us will probably raid a bit at max level, but our main focus is social, roleplaying and adventuring. We want our guild to be a cozy and relaxed place.

Feel free to contact me in game if you would like to discuss further.

Best regards!

3 Likes