Hey noob here looking for advice!

Hi I need your advice in what to after getting lvl 60! Playing as my orc Hunter right now and I really dont know wich path is the “right” one to take. Should i clear all zones in kalimdor or go somewhere else? There’s just so many choices to do where do you guys lvl after lvl 60?

1 Like

You should go to Northrend or Outland (You should’ve gotten a quest to pick one, although you can go wherever after choosing).

No real Point in leveling in Kalimdor, since you’ll get less and less experience from the quests past 60.

3 Likes

That’s the great thing - you can choose!

I love to level more than anything in this game so try a new zone - if you love it great! If not you can pick a new place altogether.

If you press M you can right click on the map and then click the zones to see level ranges.

I see you are a Beast Mastery Hunter - great choice :wink: Here is a good website where you can see all Hunter pets you can tame. You can tame exotic beasts at level 65.

Have fun on your journey and feel free to ask anything :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Survival is better, it’s like BM put you’re melee! >:D

Ok do you know wich zones its starting to be more cinematics/cutscenes in since kalimdor had virtually zero of that stuff or is it more of that stuff in raids. Done zero raids so far since I figure they take a fair bit of time to complete, and thats hard to come by now with kids and all.

I love Northrend myself :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dragonblight has one, but you’ll need to be 62 for that zone (will be fast!), and that Cinematic is Epic, but you have to more or less complete the entire zone Before you get the cinematic, but the zone is great so well Worth doing.

Other than that, there isn’t much of that I’m afraid until lvl 80-110. :frowning:

Same!

I love wintery zones, and I’m sad there’s so few!

1 Like

I love that spec too, but for a new player BM is more forgiving especially later on in the 120 zones as range really helps :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is true!

You can go back and solo the old raids once you are higher level.

One other thing - consider finding a community/guild to join.

Lots of lovely folks on here run them and are happy to help new players.

Thanks guys for all respons much appreciated!

4 Likes

If you want to follow the original timeline, you should go to Outlands (TBC) first and then Northrend (Wrath). Timeline goes like
Classic -> Outlands (TBC) -> Northrend (Wrath of the Lichking, Arthas :heart: ) -> Cataclysm -> Mists of Pandaria -> WoD -> Legion -> BfA
Sad thing is that it only takes full clear of two zones either in Outlands or Northrend and you are ready to hit Cata/MoP zones.

2 Likes

There isn’t a ‘right’ path, it’s your choice where you go (Outland or Northrend) and whichever one you choose it will be the right one.

I personally preferred Northrend with the continuation and conclusion of the Arthas story. However I can’t tell you which one you would enjoy more, my advice is to do both of you’re interested in the story and the lore, if not then just pick one and go for it.

Yeah I now it really isnt any right one in that regard just needed a little tips in wich way the story goes and so on, guess I’m more used to handholding style of rpgs like final fantasy :grinning:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.