Hi Draenor, some info please!

I am thinking of joining your realm (Horde) but it looks as if there is a very, very low Alliance population. Is world PVP non-existent then? Ideally I’d like to be able to play all aspects of gameplay equally and I do like world PvP.

Thanks!

It doesn’t really matter because of sharding. I joined draenor about 2 months before the launch of Shadowlands (without doing my research) and couldn’t play because of server lag/queues to get logged in. This was my bad, i would highly recommend moving to a high population server but not Draenor as it’s already classified as a full server. You can google realm population wow EU and pick a server that fits your needs.

3 Likes

Don’t join Draenor if you want to be able to play. I reccomend joining a high or medium pop server if you don’t want constant lag, DCS and queues. Hope this helps!

1 Like

Don’t worry Warmode puts you with 2 other Hordes and 10 Alliance anyway

I strongly advise not joining Draenor, it’s full, very full, I’m surprised it would even let ppl without chars here already transfer to or make new chars here

3 Likes

Go to Ragnaros, its “Full”, but without Draenor’s problems.
It is balanced, so yes you get fun WPvP etc.
I moved my main from Ragnaros to Draenor to be on the same realm as a friend, but regretting it, and too expensive to transfer back.

Alliance pop 17,211 vs Horde pop 148,264

better than Dreanor as we have double + more on horde and 1lk less alliance

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.