[H]<I Got Bills> - Social Raiding Guild looking for new members

<I Got Bills> is a casual raiding guild looking for awesome people to come join our little circle of friends.

• Are you a parent or adult with limited play time (or have other real life commitments that limit your availability) and want to experience end game WoW?
  • Or maybe you just want to run keys away from toxic pug’s?
  • Are you a patient player who wants to have some fun?
  • Do you have a good sense of humour, capable of laughing at yourself and want to make new friends while hiding from COVID?

If so, come join us!

At the start of the expansion we formed a casual raiding guild, with the aim to clear Heroic one day a week, AOTC has been achieved this tier and we aim to continue this way. We also run plenty of M+ during the week, transmog runs, time walking and other social events.

We’re a mix of long term casual players, new players and veteran mythic raiders blowing off steam. Ladies, Gentlemen, Adults, Youngsters, Spouses etc. With a Zero toxicity and drama tolerance.

Raid Time:

Saturday 9.30pm Server Time (8.30pm GMT)

Current Progress:

10/10HC

Our raid times are later than usual, to give enough time for everyone to put kids to bed or finish work and grab a drink!

What we need:

We’re in need of ranged dps and healers:

• Mage
  • Affliction Warlock
  • Shadow Priest
  • Balance Druid
  • ele shaman
  • Holy / Disc Priest **
  • Resto Shaman **

** Having a DPS off spec is of great advantage!

If you’re interested you can contact me on BNET: squiggle#21966 or Discord (preferred): Andy#0761

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.