Hi remove shadowy duel thx

Title. I just got root beamed and then duelled. Couldn’t wall because the beam silenced me in duel. Stupid design that does not belong into this game.

Thank you for your understanding. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Is it still possible for hunter to attack the dueled target when they have Hunters mark on it?

Also remove smoke bomb. Rogue has enough tools.

Remove the rogue class, thanks in advance - wow community

Probably, taking orb can also make you see targets in duel.

I really like the idea of smoke bomb though.
It’s really cool.

Maybe nerf smoke bomb so everyone inside it have a higer chance to miss or something so it’s not just another cc for the healer to deal with.
The defensive aspect of it should be enough with the rest of the toolkit rogue have.

Duel can f right off though

Won’t get removed.

There’s a thread about it on NA with like 100 likes. Nobody cares.

Apparently it’s cool to cheese people 100-0 or put a healer out of the game while his team is dying.

That makes it even scarier.

Smoke bomb is more a ninja ability to Vanish. So maybe change smoke bomb to a remove combat from all people in that area. But this could also be to strong.

Either way blizzard should make smoke bomb and duel a choice Talent

1 Like

It used to but i think they fixed that.

1 Like

I hope so, that ability is disgusting enough. I don’t think blizzard will remove it. In awc it is never picked, but they could at least make it a choice with smoke bomb.

1 Like

No. That got changed early in SL. It was a little bit too broken.

1 Like

Ye, phew, im glad they fixed THAT broken thing :joy: :rofl:

There used to be many, many broken interactions with Duel that have been removed from the game.

I am quite unsure as to how they haven’t yet understood that the problem lies with Duel being in the game rather than the different weird interactions it can have with other abilities.

Like … they needed two seasons to act on Veil of Midnight, which simply empowers an already existing poweful defensive, but we are at roughly 6 years of Duel, which is an offensive CD, a defensive CD, a CC and a oneshot cheese enabler at the same time, with people complaining about it daily, yet it is still here. That’s puzzling.

Just had a sub rogue in shuffle 100-0 the arms warrior in duel. He cloaked offensive so no peels possible. :slight_smile:

They can remove dagger in the dark as well.