Hidden "Mail" in Mailbox, cant transfer

ok, i opened a ticket but still nothing, why did i ever done that harvest fest quest.
gms please remove that item from my mail too
i opened a ticket but got no reply almost 1 day.

elonmask-crusaderstrike

Nodnox Crusader Strike EU , please remove the Item from my Mailbox.
Please?

100% percent this is the problem but blizzard can do me a favor for allowing such sh!t to exist.

How can we get the GMs attention to actually address our issues?
I will literally quit if I miss the free transfer time period.

1 Like

worry not, its not a period, it will always be open for already existing characters on other realms

Fair enough, I’m also worried on being stuck in a ghost server while all my friends are already transferred and having a good time.
But hopefully that doesn’t last long.

Anyone get an update from a GM? It seems on the US forums they are wiping people’s mail and helping them yet we’re just getting radio silence and sitting in dead realms?

No response, not a single thing.

blizzard alwyas takes care of US first!

So my ticket hasnt been aswered, but the mail from uther quest arrived which cleared my mail.
Result, had to wait 2 days before being able to do the char. transfer without Blizzard intervention.
When u know that US gets treated immediately after posting on forums, this is quite sad.

Just wait boys, cuz waiting on Blizzard’s helps is not the way to go.

what do you get in the mail? wanna know if i got it or not.

Hello, I can’t transfer my character from the WoW Classic Seasonal Realm; Crusader Strike to the realm Living Flame.

Character name is: Zoriah-crusaderstrike (Warlock)

Hello there, i am trying to use the free transfer from lone wolf to living flame. I cannot initiate the transfer as it says i have mail. I can 100% confirm that i do not have any mails in the mailbox or any auctions. Can you please clear w/e mail that i cant see thats stopping me from transferring ? I think this problem come from a quest event “Honor the hero”. My caracter name is Sérah* a warrior lvl 58 from lone wolf.

Pleaz fix it, i can’t play with my friend, and i ’ m waiting the quest’s item from 48h +.

So can we get any help with this, or does EU Blizzard cant help as i see same issue on US forum is solved by GM’s.