Hidden "Mail" in Mailbox, cant transfer

I know “there could be a quest that sends you a mail” “Auctionhouse items” “somebody sent a mail to you”. But none of that can be right. Have cleaned all my AH Items 2 Days before. Havent done a single q in weeks also waited now 1 hour to see if somebody sent me something. I am literally stuck on Crusader Strike now. Is there any fix or somehow i can xfer anyway? Would like some help on that.

2 Likes

I had a player on my ignore list who kept sending me mails that I couldn’t see. After I emptied my ignore list, these became visible.

1 Like

Cleared, no mail.

I got the same problem. Got any fixes for it?

I managed found nothing but a post from 2022, which states that there are quests that send us a mail after a while and this keeps us from transfering. Its straight dumb that such an issue is allowed to exist…

Same for me. There is nothing and no one to resolve the issue , open a ticket with 1day 2hrs. All other chars could transfer.

have any of you done the harvest fest questthat you go to uthers tombin WPL?

that quests send you a harbest item in 2 days, im in the same boat, i think its that.
we need blizzard to fix it.

2 Likes

Yea, im pretty sure this is the problem for me aswell…

i have the same problem, just saw on us forums that costumer suport was fixing it trough the forum posts, not sure if they will do it here on europe forums.

same issues no solution

Lets try!

Blizzard, please clear incomming mail on:
Steffan - Lone Wolf

Blizzard, please clear all my mail. The Uther quest was a great idea to drop the week of the free migrations btw. Genius

Justcoco - Lonewolf

1 Like

Tissues - Lone Wolf (EU)

cleared inbox. CANT TRANSFER
The only character to have done the UTHER quest.
Absolute WASTE of a TIME questline, now has cause this BS.

TRIGGERED

Same problem here, tried everything…

Help please, same issue as everyone else.
Opened a ticket 5 hours ago to receive an automatic message telling me to go onto the forums -.-
I’d like to play, please ?

I have the same problem as you, I hope the Blizzard team will solve the problem quickly.

Im stuck also on this problem, no auctions no mail in the mailbox… Blizzard please help :slight_smile:

LoneWolf EU Vizjerie

How did you open a ticket?

It feels like a circular firing squad. Now I just want to blow my own head off.

You need to wait 2 days. I did that quest at thuesday and got mail today. Character transfer is still open and i hope will stay opened for the whole time for “closed” servers.

ahhh my mage is the only char that i did the quest for, and that char is stuck :smiley:

i guess i will get the mail today or tomorrow then…