Hide and seek ,every first saturday of the month!

due to the fact we need more server-wide events, I will hold hid and seek games every first Saturday of the month, starting in two days!

see you there,(or not, if you are sneaky enough:)

3 Likes

Why the first saturday? Are there other events in the 2nd, 3rd etc weekends of the month? Asking because I’m genuinely curious and also because I’m a bit selfish in that I can’t devote both 1st saturday and 1st sunday to WoW things, and Moon’s Rise sadly takes precedence then.

3 Likes

I think the other Saturdays are taken

2 Likes

Cool. Thanks for the answer. I’ll see if I can manage to negotiate some more dedicated wow time for events at least once in a while.

2 Likes

According to the event calendar, all Saturdays are event-free except for the last one, which is when the Market happens.

3 Likes

and the second one, in which Uda holds her trivia event in the seat of knowledge.

1 Like

Will we be playing this kind of hide and seek?

(And Percula’s original: https://vimeo.com/5241163 )

2 Likes

somthing around this style, also, prizes to the best player will be a thing, so if your character is a one that will play only for gold, feel free to bring it!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.